Monday, March 29, 2010

Sit and Wonder....

I sit and Wonder....
Wonder what it would be like
If me and him could be together.
I wonder if he feels it too.
The magnificent man, just sits and gazes,
As I stare in pure amazement.
His minor imperfections don't matter a thing, cause all I care about is his amazing mind.
Is it sad I sit and gaze, without the phrase I wish he say. The 3 words "I love you!" Are all I dare wish he say. Kiss me on my stubborn lips.
Make my heart whole again.
Hold my hand and walk with me as my heart gets fixed again.
Leave me and I'll never live the life I had before. Touch me here, love me there, be in my heart everywhere.

As you have just read this, it is about a person that truely means a lot to me! This one person is all I think about. :)

Matthew (MATEO)

No comments:

Post a Comment